The GreenFlexJET project brings together the knowledge and expertise of stakeholders from industry, research and technology development, utilities and services, fuel distribution, government and NGOs in a partnership.
If you would like to become more involved with the project platform and include your organisation details in the GreenFlexJET Stakeholder Database, please use the Stakeholder Registration Form.
The form includes two sections:
1. A summary of your organisation with a web link that will be included on the public database related to the project.
2. Your business contact details, which will not be shared with any third party, but may be used by GreenFlexJET consortium to contact you for future information on project activities and results.
Thank you for your interest in applying to become a registered GreenFlexJET stakeholder.
Please complete the registration form carefully, providing all information required.
In case you have any questions about your application or would like further information, please contact the GreenFlexJET Stakeholder Team at email@example.com.
This form is in two sections. The first section includes information that should be placed on this website and that is open to the general public or in future information on the project.
The second section contains information that will be added in the secure stakeholders area and will be used for communication with and between stakeholders.
Note on the legislation and processing of personal data in the context of GreenFlexJET stakeholders registration
All research and data collection for the development of a database of target stakeholders within the project GreenFlexJET will comply with ethical principles and applicable international, EU and national law; in particular:
– Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (OJ L 281, 23.11.1995, p. 31) (and subsequent modifications and supplements).
– Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications).
– Directive 2006/24/EC of 15 March 2006 on the retention of data generated or processed in connection with the provision of publicly available electronic communications services or of public communications networks.